I LOVE animals. Always have and always will. And after 17 years of being a 911 Emergency Dispatcher I decided to retire my headset and turn to my true passion – Animal Care.
When I was just a year old, my father bought me a horse for my birthday. The rest is history. I was the young kindergartner who raised their hand wanting to take home the chicks we had hatched in class…and my poor father was the one in the basement at 3am building the new chicken coop. Throughout school, there were many a field trip to our home to visit the chickens, rabbits, fish, dogs and cats that we had on our ‘urban’ farm.
My family currently has 3 dogs, Yetti, Beane and Raja. We often have a foster dog coming or going at any given time. Fostering is very important to us. Fostering saves lives. Fostering provides an opportunity to learn more about all types of dogs. You may even find a breed you like that you never would’ve considered as a pet for yourself!
Highly Qualified to Care for Your Pet
- CPR and 1st Aid Certified
- Vet Assistant Certification
- Licensed – Bonded – Insured
- Member of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
- Volunteer for Clackamas County Dog Services
- Volunteer for local animal rescue groups
- Calming presence that animals can sense
- Can handle high pressure situations
- Available 24 hours a day
- Excellent References
Click here to read testimonials
Click here to contact me about watching your special pets