- Small Mammals
- Fresh Food, Water & Treats
- Walks & Playtime
- Potty breaks & cleanup
- Administration of Medication – change bandages
- Collect newspaper, mail and any packages that might arrive
- Watering of plants – indoor and outdoor – and gardens
- Alternating lights and blinds
- Setting out and bringing in the trash and recycling containers
- Caring for your outdoor wildlife – squirrels – fish – birds
- Dog Walking
- Pet Waste Cleanup
- Pet Food & Supplies Delivery
- Food – Litter – Treats – Medication pick up
- Shuttle Service
- Care for Special Needs Pets
- Veterinarian doesn’t have Saturday or Sunday office hours? I can come pick up your pet and take them to their appointment so you don’t have to waste valuable family time on your weekend.
- Daily Report card left from FurEver Family
- All the love, hugs and belly rubs your pet can handle
House Sitting – Home Security
Don’t have pets but worry about leaving your house for a week? Don’t make your house vulnerable while you are away.
House Sitting Services
- Alternate lights and blinds
- ‘Back To Reality’
Hate coming home to an empty fridge? For a small service charge plus the cost of groceries you can now come home to fresh fruit, bread, milk, coffee & creamer waiting for you! (Up to 10 items of your choosing)
Can’t be home when the cable guy is supposed to be there? I can be there waiting instead of you.
Don’t Leave a Cat Home Unattended
A lot of people think that they can just leave their cat for a few days alone as long as they have plenty of food and water laid out. Here are just a few reasons why you shouldn’t leave them unattended for even a couple days.
- Cats claws may get caught and tangled in carpet or upholstered furniture
- Cats may accidentally trap themselves in a room without food, water or litter
- Cats may become ill or injured
- Cats may ingest items which may require immediate veterinary care
- Cats can make a BIG MESS!
Contact Amy now to schedule your animal care.
Read about Amy’s qualifications.