Passionate about Pups? Crazy for Cats? Love that feeling of really making someone’s day?
You may be just who we are looking for! FurEver Family is looking for a Professional Animal Caretaker to join our team!
FurEver Family is an in-home Pet Sitting service. We’re looking for great people who share our obsession for amazing customer service. FurEver Family is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are ready to get started visit, FurEver Family Job Application
- Workers Comp Insurance
- 20% Employee Discount
- Paid time-off
- An animal career training program
- 401K Plan enrollment
- Taxes withheld from paychecks and contributions to your income tax, Social Security, and Medicare tax
- Private therapy sessions
- Flexible hours
- Referral bonuses
- Paid background check
- Pet first Aid and CPR training
- Mileage stipend
- Pet Sitting insurance & bonding
Pet Sitting: Visit our client’s homes 1-4 times per day (morning, mid-day, dinner, and evening) to walk, feed, and care for their pets while they are away.
Overnight/House Sitting: Spend the night in our client’s homes; starts with a 2 hour dinner visit (walk), followed by a 8-hour sleeping stay and a 2 hour morning visit. 12 total full hours in our client’s home.
Dog Walking: Visit our client’s homes 1-2 times per day between the hours of 10 am & 3 pm, Monday – Friday (sometimes Saturday and Sunday) while the client is at work/away from their home.
- Be physically fit and able to work and commute in all types of weather (this is a VERY active position that requires hours of energy, even on rainy, snowy, and humid hot days).
- Have access to a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
- Be 100% reliable (FurEver Family Sitters do their best to cover in cases of emergencies, but this is a job where a no-show, tardiness, and unreliability is not tolerated, as the pets depend on you).
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with FurEver Family, fellow employees and clients, by returning emails, phone calls and text messages promptly.
- Be able to provide professional references.
- Provide a current and clean background check (we will provide the form to be filled out and pay for the background check).
- Complete Pet First Aid training (this is of no cost to you).
- Live in or adjacent to our service area (below).
Zip Codes & Towns Serviced:
- 97222 ~ MILWAUKIE, OR
- 97202 ~ SELLWOOD, OR
- 97206 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97266 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97236 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97068 ~ WEST LINN, OR
- 97267 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97027 ~ GLADSTONE, OR
- 97045 ~ OREGON CITY, OR
- 97239 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97034 ~ LAKE OSWEGO, OR
- 97219 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97035 ~ LAKE OSWEGO, OR
- 97230 ~ NE PORTLAND, OR
- 97233 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97214 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97215 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97212 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97213 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97232 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97211 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97218 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97220 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97216 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97086 ~ HAPPY VALLEY, OR
- 97015 ~ CLACKAMAS, OR
- 97089 ~ DAMASCUS, OR
- 97024 ~ FAIRVIEW, OR
- 97080 ~ GRESHAM, OR
- 97224 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97217 ~ PORTLAND, OR
- 97030 ~ GRESHAM, OR
- 97004 ~ BEAVERCREEK, OR
- 97227 ~ PORTLAND, OR
If you are ready to get started, please visit: FurEver Family Job Application
For more information, please visit: https://fureverfamilypdx.com/
Thanks for your interest and warm wags!